Radhe Radhe to dear Сow Mata devotees and sevakas! Annually from April to May we organise food for Сow Mata in the Sri Devraha Baba’s ashram in Vrindavan.
For every Cow Mata we buy:
- «Busha» – dry grass
- «Chana» – chickpea
- «Chokar» – wheat bran
- «Ghur» – a special kind of sweets
- Many others materials, like medicines and supplement food.
We kindly ask you to participate in this seva. You can help to buy food in quantity of 100, 1000 kg or as much as possible for Cow Mata.
These are current prices for the food:
- Barley 1 kg = 23 INR (approx. 0,4 $)
- Wheat 1 kg = 23-25 INR (approx. 0,4 $)
- Ghur 1 kg = 35-37 INR (approx. 0,5 $)
There are more than 700 cows in our goshala (cowshed) and for one year they require a hundred tons of dry grass minimum, not including chickpea and other food. All this seva can be succeeded with your help only.
For every devotee who participates this seva Sri Bade Maharaj Ji will especially pray Baba for their welfare and health.
Please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the account details:
- Aditi Devi (whatsapp) +91 797 364 99 03, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamuna Devi (whatsapp) +7 903 586 99 62